Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wow!

Long time, no update. Sorry friends, I've been so busy lately that I've had hardly any time to think. :) I've finished my classes for the semester, which means that I have much more time to devote to working on my Etsy shop!

I'm delighted by the success of my Stocker Stuffer promotion so far. For those who didn't know, it's a promotion in which you buy any three items in the shop and get the cheapest absolutely FREE! Many people are really pleased with this sale since they can keep one pouch for themselves, and give the rest to their friends and family.

I've been supplying more holiday themed fabrics for this season. Look at these adorable wintery pouches! Once again, I gotta say that I adore the results of the lightbox.

Snowflakes & Song Birds Zipper Pouch -
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63135595/snowflakes-songbirds-kawaii-zipper-pouch

Happy Winter Holidays Zippered Coin Purse -
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63026531/happy-winter-holidays-kawaii-zippered



Thank you so much for your winter business! What are you doing for the holidays, friends?

1 comment:

  1. Gaius Julius Caesar AugustusDecember 12, 2010 at 7:07 AM

    I believe this solstice I shall conquer Gaul.

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics