Thursday, February 10, 2011

Branding

I mentioned previously that one of my businesses resolutions this year was to achieve more of an image "branding." I finally feel as though I've taken steps in that direction. This week I've debuted my new logo/banner and business cards! I really like the look of them. It was the first time I've busted out the old graphic design skills in years. :}

Let me know your thoughts!

I love pastel purples!



Fellow online business owners, what have you done lately to achieve more of a branded image?

As always, take care, friends! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Gaius Julius Caesar AugustusFebruary 15, 2011 at 9:44 AM

    I like the new look! It's cute without being garish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother branded himself by having a personal webpage!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics