Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Handbag Success!

, HWe all have our failure stories, especially crafting failure stories. Working painstakingly only to discover you have your fabric turned backwards.... sewing over the gap you clearly marked to leave open to turn your bag... getting glue all when you're making that coin purse out of your favorite fabric and purse frame. I have entirely too many those.

But this post isn't about that! It's about my success! Heehee!

I think this is the first time I've tried out a new project without making any mistakes. I'm actually proud about this handbag, showing it off to everyone. You know what this means...



Seamstress skill level up!

I can't take all of the credit for that, though. A clear, colorful tutorial with lots of photos can really make the difference between craft success and that lumpy frankenstein craft project that you hide in your closet, and this fat quarter handbag tutorial was definitely quality. Thank you for the wonderful tutorial!

I'll conclude this post with some photos of the bag I made.





Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Flavius Petrus Sabbatius IustinianusJuly 13, 2010 at 6:11 PM

    I think it's an excellent and adorable thing! I can't wait to see it up close but I imagine you'll have sold it long before then. Keep up the good work darling!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics