Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Buttons // Need Advice

I love sewing buttons. It's one of those things I consider myself to have a talent in. I especially love big bright colorful buttons - like the ones I sewed onto my new pincushions. They're complete!




 I'd like to also ask for advice - how do you personally set up your light box? I thought my pictures were plenty bright, at least they were for my tastes in aesthetics, but when I ask for critiques on Etsy, they tend to be called too dark. I think it's about time for a liiiightboooox! So help me out, dear readers!

And remember - if you like what you see, or are interested in even being my FIRST CUSTOMER, you can check them out more on Etsy. :) Goodnight loves.

PS: In case you were wondering, my chamomile boot sproutlings are flourishing~

2 comments:

  1. I like the lighting in your pictures, too. Looks natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut one side off a box that it's just a bottom and three sides, then put in whatever paper I want for my background (usually a complementary scrapbooking paper), and then, my trick: take the picture outside using natural light. In the shade though.

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics