Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rainy Time

Super cute knit by Mochimochi
Uh-oh! The craft fair is closed today because of the rain! :(

All is not lost though. I have a rain date for next weekend, when the weather should be much nicer, and more people will want to come out and visit the show! :}

I guess today will be a crafting and studying day instead. I think I will go to Starbucks and enjoy a yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte and do some college work.

Take care friends!



PS: Check out this adorable new listing! Autumn Town Zipper Pouch! The fabric used to make it is probably my favorite fabric of all time, purchased from Stefaniexu. Besides the fact that I am in love with Japanese cotton linen blend fabric, it has such pretty coffee tones. Perfect for the fall, right? ;)

Just looking at it makes me want coffee! Those browns are so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics